Sol0RangePk
March 28, 2024, 04:10:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sol0RangePk will be on line shortly at www.sol0rangepk.weebly.com come and join please

Home Help Search Gallery Links 742 Webclient Xat Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

If the server comes back

+-Recent Posts
[About Your Real Life] Introduce yourself! by Trophy May 27, 2015, 08:06:29 am
[News] Sol0rangePK 742 by Megan May 17, 2015, 02:38:06 pm
[Join My Clan!] PVM Clan by Megan May 17, 2015, 02:26:46 pm
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If the server comes back  (Read 829 times)
Wrecked
Forum Moderator
Adamant Member

Rep: +0/-0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« on: June 20, 2014, 05:51:01 pm »

So here's my suggestions for when/if the server comes back

1. Don't allow people to donate for staff

Explanation: All this will do is make people come to the server and think it's ****ty and that you're just doing it for the money (which it's okay if you are) but you want the regular players to donate but they might quit due to bad staff if you let people donate for staff. So overall if you want people to donate for donator and you have to make it appealing to them, which I think you did pretty well last time with the donar island and making it so only donars can dice. You don't want a lot of bad staff members nor a lot of staff members.

2. Make an incentive for players that contribute to the community

Explanation: Whether it's just voting or making guides for the server make sure you make that person feel like they are doing well. Make a rank for the forums like "respected" and "Guide Maker" or something. This will not only make people act less toxic in a community, it will discourage trolls from joining the community. Also I can't remember but add a vote shop if there isn't one, and make it worthwhile to vote, but not to the point where the vote system is like soulsplit's, Pm me for the shop if you want to add one. Also add a MOTM (Member of the Month) once the server gets big enough. You cannot earn the same MOTM award twice. Ex of awards, Kindest, Most Helpful, et c.

3. Make money making even(er) to both skillers and pvmers.

Explanation: A way to make it even(er) for skillers and pvmers is to make skillers go to a npc to get a task that requires them to cut yews or magics and mine runite or make a certain amount of each rune (make sure they can't just buy the runes and turn those in). Whenever they complete the task they can turn in the ore, logs, et c. for a random item (make it like a clue scroll) and make it so that they can choose if they want an easy, medium, hard, or elite task; or just give them money. Make it so to get an elite task they need to have all 99's except for: PK skill, dungeoneering, slayer, Hp, str, def, att, and prayer [Edit: and summoning]. Also don't let your admins/co-owners/owners trade items to their other acc's. That's abuse of power and adds unearned gp into the economy even if you don't sell them to other players or use them in pvp.

4. Create a new forums layout

Explanation: I like this forum but make it so it fits our banner. Blue and red don't fit and also add more forum sections, like off topic, and a runescape section. Also make the forums background black so the sections  pop out more and are more appealing. Red and black are pretty appealing same with blue and black so we could change that.

5. Don't let people donate to become rich

Explanation: You cannot let people donate for every item in-game. If you do this then it will also screw our economy. If you make it so only people that donate get rares then the economy will be run by donars and regular players won't be able to get ahead by grinding for their money. This makes people feel like the only way to be good is to donate which has happened in a couple servers before and it turns them off from the server so they will quit. Donars should get an incentive for donating but not such a huge advantage that regular players are just getting the crumbs of the wealth in the economy.

What you should be able to donate for:
Staff of light
Ornament Kits
Third Age?
Amulet of fury
Royal Attire
Gilded armor
Dice
1 Custom Partyhat
Custom Items (katana, et c.)
et c.

DO NOT ADD:
Regular Partyhats +
Scythes or holiday items
(make them spawn randomly around rs or have hns events. Note: only during their specific holidays)
Godswords
Nex Armor
Rare pvm armor or items
Dungeonerring items
Xp Lamps
et c.

6. Make minigames worth doing

Explanation: Whenever players do minigames together they usually make friends and it brings people together. More people are likely to quit a server they have no friends on than a server they have friends on. Also it would be a really fun way to make money and it would be kinda unique as most servers don't make minigames that important and they become dead content.

Honestly the custom item for Void helmets should make pest control alive.

As for Castle Wars we can make Halos come into the game through there and some cool cosmetics that will be rare, NOT TRADEABLE, and pretty sick. ex. Golden whip coating, Fury Ornament Kit, Sol colouring kits, et c.

7. Here's a couple of skilling fixes

Explanation: It's the small things that count and this is what we should do.

1. Make the skills take a somewhat realistic amount of time to get to 99.
(I'm not saying make it take forever but don't make it so people can get 99 woodcutting in 1 hour)

2. Make custom areas, and more areas.
There should be an area for yews, a couple for magics, a willows and maples area, and regular and oak area. It should be like that for all skills. There should be multiple areas  in the wildy for runite ore and maybe 1 or 2 not in the wilderness. Not only will that make runite ore worth more it will make the wilderness more lively because of pkers wanting to kill people for the runite.

3. Make sure the prices are worth the time they put into getting the items, this is important for pvm too.
We don't want people to hog up one skill or one boss and make everything else not worth doing. Bossing in runescape has always been more profitable than skilling for some reason. I don't understand it, so lets change it, because lets be honest, skilling is more boring than pvm.

8. Make pking worth it even when you are ragging

Explanation: Most people join rsps's to pk and that means that they are going to want gear to pk in, whether they're ragging or prodding.  What I think we should do is lower the prices in the pkp store so that people can get the items they want (not easily mind you). Especially since we don't have thousands of players to ask someone to get 950 pkp (just as an example) to get full vestas or an ags or two is ridiculous. If we give them 2 pkp a kill that's still over 450 kills just to get those items. Nobody will do that for an ags, maybe for vestas as there's no other way to get it but it's still unreasonable. We want people to pk and interact with each other, otherwise the server will get boring to people and trust me, people don't like a dead wilderness. Osrs' BH system is a great example! Have the tier systems also, a working bh like osrs will make our server pretty unique! Not sure about the shop though, again it'd take me quite a while to create a shop atm..

9. Make dungeoneering customized and fun

Explanation: You don't want a regular leeched dungeoneering skill. Truthfully make it as close to rs as possible. Real rs dungeoneering isn't that bad and it makes people work together which isn't a bad thing. The old dungeoneering wasn't good and the real rs dungeoneering is pretty good. Also, You should probably make it so that it cost around 200k points for chaotics and make sure there's no primal weapons. All primal does is make chaotics dead content and chaotics are already op a'f'.

Shop example:
Chaotic shield - 150k points
Chaotic staff - 175k points
Chaotic longsword - 175k points
Chaotic crossbow - 200k points
Chaotic rapier - 200k points
Chaotic maul - 200k points

Just something for rich skillers to buy we could also add these:

Primal pickaxe - 250k points
Primal axe - 250k points

10. Custom Items

Explanation: We need the server to stand out from other servers. I have some ideas as far as some custom items I haven't seen before, just to name a few.

Sharpening Knife (Has a 20% chance to do 10% more damage on spec and can only be applied to melee weapons that have a special attack) [Sharpening Knife can be used up to 4 times before degrading into a knfie]
Reflective Coating (able to be put onto any shield to act as a permanent ring of recoil) [Can be bought from pest control, 200 points, only 1 use and can be taken off but you will only be returned with the shield]
Ancient Staff Grip (gives the Ancient Staff +5 Magic offense and defense bonus) [clue reward]
Spiked Obsidian Maul (gives the maul +10 attack crush bonus and +5 str bonus) [add on (Obsidian Maul Spike) is a clue and pkp/bh reward]
Vengeance Ring (shortens the Vengeance cooldown by 10 seconds) [pkp/bh reward]
Godsword Shard 4 (when applied to any godsword it increases special attack damage by 5%) [Boss item]
Dragon Poison (allows poison to be put on any dragon weapon and acts as p++ and has 3 doses) [clue reward and pkp/bh reward]
Combined Void Helmet (allows you to combine all three types of void helmets, if destroyed 1 helmet will be returned) http://prntscr.com/5r1iu4
Taskmaster Gloves 1 (makes all tasks give 5 more task points upon completion) [Taskmaster shop only, 450 points]
Taskmaster Gloves 2 (makes all tasks give 10 more task points upon completion) [Taskmaster shop only, 800 points]
Taskmaster Gloves 3 (makes all tasks give 10 more tasks points upon completion and makes all taskmaster shop items cost %10 less) [Taskmaster shop only, 1100]

11. A Taskmaster

Explanation: A taskmaster that gives skilling tasks would be great, it could also replace dungeoneering honestly. Dungeoneering just doesn't work well on private servers and maybe this could replace it. For each Easy task the taskmaster will give you 10 task points. For each Medium Task the taskmaster will give you 15 task points. For each Hard task the taskmaster will give you 20 points. Finally, for each Extreme task the taskmaster will give you 35 points. Points will go towards the taskmaster's shop, not sure about the shop rewards and prices yet.

Tasks:

Easy:

Mine 125 Runite Ore

Mine 175 Adamant Ore

Mine 250 Mithril Ore

Cut 175 Magic Logs

Cut 225 Yew Logs

Cut 325 Maple Logs

Catch 100 Raw Sharks

Catch 175 Raw Lobsters

Catch 275 Raw Tuna/Swordfish

Craft 300 Death Runes

Craft 350 Law Runes

Craft 400 Nature Runes

*Create 50 Overloads

Create 150 Saradomin Brews

Create 200 Super Restores

Create 250 Prayer Potions

Catch 150 Dragon Implings

Catch 250 Ninja Implings

Catch 350 Essence Implings

Craft 250 Black D'hide Bodies

Craft 300 Blue/Green D'hide Bodies

Cut 400 Uncut Sapphires

Fletch/String 250 Magic Long/Shortbow(u)

Fletch/String 300 Yew Long/Shortbow(u)

Fletch/String 400 Maple Long/Shortbow(u)

Smith 100 Rune Platebodies

Smith 200 Adamant Platebodies

Smith 250 Mithril Platebodies

Cook 200 Raw Sharks

Cook 250 Raw Monkfish

Cook 300 Raw Swordfish

Thieve 250 Gem Stalls

Thieve 325 Scimitar Stalls

Thieve 400 Silk Stalls

Medium:

Mine 175 Runite Ore

Mine 225 Adamant Ore

Mine 325 Mithril Ore

Cut 225 Magic Logs

Cut 275 Yew Logs

Cut 375 Maple Logs

Catch 150 Raw Sharks

Catch 225 Raw Lobsters

Catch 325 Raw Tuna/Swordfish

Craft 400 Death Runes

Craft 450 Law Runes

Craft 500 Nature Runes

*Create 75 Overloads

Create 200 Saradomin Brews

Create 250 Super Restores

Create 300 Prayer Potions

Catch 225 Dragon Implings

Catch 325 Ninja Implings

Catch 450 Essence Implings

Craft 350 Black D'hide Bodies

Craft 400 Blue/Green D'hide Bodies

Cut 500 Uncut Sapphires

Fletch/String 350 Magic Long/Shortbow(u)

Fletch/String 400 Yew Long/Shortbow(u)

Fletch/String 500 Maple Long/Shortbow(u)

Smith 150 Rune Platebodies

Smith 250 Adamant Platebodies

Smith 300 Mithril Platebodies

Cook 250 Raw Sharks

Cook 300 Raw Monkfish

Cook 350 Raw Swordfish

Thieve 300 Gem Stalls

Thieve 375 Scimitar Stalls

Thieve 450 Silk Stalls

Hard:

Mine 225 Runite Ore

Mine 275 Adamant Ore

Mine 375 Mithril Ore

Cut 275 Magic Logs

Cut 325 Yew Logs

Cut 425 Maple Logs

Catch 200 Raw Sharks

Catch 275 Raw Lobsters

Catch 375 Raw Tuna/Swordfish

Craft 450 Death Runes

Craft 500 Law Runes

Craft 575 Nature Runes

*Create 90 Overloads

Create 250 Saradomin Brews

Create 300 Super Restores

Create 350 Prayer Potions

Catch 275 Dragon Implings

Catch 375 Ninja Implings

Catch 475 Essence Implings

Craft 400 Black D'hide Bodies

Craft 450 Blue/Green D'hide Bodies

Cut 550 Uncut Sapphires

Fletch/String 400 Magic Long/Shortbow(u)

Fletch/String 450 Yew Long/Shortbow(u)

Fletch/String 550 Maple Long/Shortbow(u)

Smith 200 Rune Platebodies

Smith 300 Adamant Platebodies

Smith 350 Mithril Platebodies

Cook 300 Raw Sharks

Cook 350 Raw Monkfish

Cook 400 Raw Swordfish

Thieve 350 Gem Stalls

Thieve 425 Scimitar Stalls

Thieve 500 Silk Stalls

Extreme:

Mine 350 Runite Ore

Mine 500 Adamant Ore

Mine 650 Mithril Ore

Cut 450 Magic Logs

Cut 550 Yew Logs

Cut 700 Maple Logs

Catch 300 Raw Sharks

Catch 475 Raw Lobsters

Catch 550 Raw Tuna/Swordfish

Craft 600 Death Runes

Craft 650 Law Runes

Craft 700 Nature Runes

*Create 120 Overloads

Create 350 Saradomin Brews

Create 400 Super Restores

Create 450 Prayer Potions

Catch 400 Dragon Implings

Catch 550 Ninja Implings

Catch 675 Essence Implings

Craft 500 Black D'hide Bodies

Craft 600 Blue/Green D'hide Bodies

Cut 700 Uncut Sapphires

Fletch/String 500 Magic Long/Shortbow(u)

Fletch/String 600 Yew Long/Shortbow(u)

Fletch/String 700 Maple Long/Shortbow(u)

Smith 300 Rune Platebodies

Smith 400 Adamant Platebodies

Smith 450 Mithril Platebodies

Cook 400 Raw Sharks

Cook 450 Raw Monkfish

Cook 500 Raw Swordfish

Thieve 450 Gem Stalls

Thieve 550 Scimitar Stalls

Thieve 625 Silk Stalls

NOTE: For this one it's been so long since I've played that I'm unsure whether or not the tasks are even in difficulty (they will change accordingly). Lower level tasks, Mithril, Maples, Tuna, et c. are given when your levels are not high enough to complete the higher level ones .So it's better to have higher levels for less banking during tasks, so they're more afk(ish). Grind those levels Smiley

*As for the overloads, they will have a quest to be able to craft them. Honestly not sure what to call it, but it will require a slayer level of 95, herblore level of 96, and that you're able to kill a Frost Dragon. It will unlock the Frost Drags portal, let you be able to create Overloads, and will allow Duradel to give Frost Dragons as a Task.

12. Community Events

Explanation: Nothing is wrong with a little bit of competition, hell I'd enjoy having things to do week to week. Choose a skill once every few days and have a challenge that last 3 days between the players fighting for whoever can get the most xp (this will be separated among the different xp rate choices), the other days that it's not skilling it should be pvm or pvp. The winner can get a reward, not sure what, and maybe a forum rank for the skill that they won at, ex. Expert Hunter x1, Expert Lumberjack x3. Also do this for bosses, and occasionally pking. This won't entirely work with a smaller server but once we get the player count up a bit, which will be hard, we can start doing these events to have some competition and liveliness between the skills. Here's an example for bosses, Bandos Expert x2, Nomad Expert x1, Corp Expert x3. Whoever gets the most kills gets the title. Honestly this would be a really cool feature to the server. I would love to see this implemented.

13. Highscores

Explanation: Honestly does this need explaining? Highscores will contribute to the type of server that I'm trying to turn sol0rangepk into. It's a necessity nowadays to have a highscores pretty much. You can't be lazy anymore guys... I know I'm throwing a lot of **** at you, but you probably aren't reading this , if you are great, hit me up on skype... Sol0, you never accepted my skype request. Pretty sad. Back to the point, the highscores will add a competitive atmosphere into the game and make people want to join to be the best and give them a server where it can be challenging but also pretty chill to play while they do something else. ex. Play osrs, watch netflix, watch some twitch streams, et c.

14. Clan Competitions

Explanation: As much as I hate clans I must admit, some are pretty fun to be a part of. Have a clan cup once a month, whether it's pure pking, pking, bossing, or skilling. Just have one. Honestly a good diversity in challenges and a champions title for the #1 clan with the most wins/highest average scoring position would be pretty damn awesome. Don't make them too common as we're (going to be (I hope (if the server ever comes back))) already having single account events so we want these to be special. Clan communities are good for the playerbase also. If a friend plays a server and is part of a clan, he might invite you or some other friends to be in his clan also. We'll get more clans doing this and more players from the clans. It's a win win.

I will be adding more things whenever I can think of them, hope you take these suggestions in consideration. Also I would like you to recognize that these things weren't just thought up overnight and that they are thought through just not into very specific details on some of them. Though if you like my suggestions and would like to add them but need/want more details then pm me.

Thank you for reading Cheesy

Edit 1/4/15: I think we should make the server an economy based 317, exp rates should be 10/20x, so you can cross off #7.1. Maybe let people pick their own xp rates? Extreme- 5x, Hard- 10x, Normal- 20x, Easy- 30x? Have different highscores for each mode.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 04:37:30 pm by Wrecked » Report Spam   Logged

~Wrecked

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rise Above
Administrator
Mithril Member

Rep: +14/-1

The spider's coming for you..

View Profile
Level 5 Second year Anniversary Apple User
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 10:08:52 pm »

So here's my suggestions for when/if the server comes back

1. Don't allow people to donate for staff

Explanation: All this will do is make people come to the server and think it's ****ty and that you're just doing it for the money (which it's okay if you are) but you want the regular players to donate but they might quit due to bad staff if you let people donate for staff. So overall if you want people to donate for donator and you have to make it appealing to them, which I think you did pretty well last time with the donar island and making it so only donars can dice. You don't want a lot of bad staff members nor a lot of staff members.

2. Make an incentive for players that contribute to the community

Explanation: Whether it's just voting or making guides for the server make sure you make that person feel like they are doing well. Make a rank for the forums like "respected" and "Guide Maker" or something. This will not only make people act less toxic in a community it will discourage trolls from joining the community. Also I can't remember but add a vote shop if there isn't one, and make it worthwhile to vote, but not to the point where the vote system is like soulsplit's.

3. Make money making even to both skillers and pvmers.

Explanation: A way to make it even for skillers and pvmers is to make skillers go to a npc to get a task that requires them to cut yews or magics and mine runite or make a certain amount of each rune (make sure they can't just buy the runes and turn those in). Whenever they complete the task they can turn in the ore, logs, et c. for a random item (make it like a clue scroll) and make it so that they can choose if they want an easy, medium, hard, or elite task. Make it so to get an elite task they need to have all 99's except for: PK skill, dungeonerring, slayer, Hp, str, def, att, and prayer [Edit: and summoning]. Also don't let your admins/co-owners/owners trade items to their other acc's. That's abuse of power and adds unearned gp into the economy even if you don't sell them to other players or use them in pvp.

4. Create a new forums layout

Explanation: I like this forum but make it so it fits our banner. Blue and red don't fit and also add more forum sections, like off topic, and a runescape section. Also make the forums background black so the sections  pop out more and are more appealing. Red and black are pretty appealing same with blue and black so we could change that.

5. Don't let people donate to become rich

Explanation: You cannot let people donate for every item in-game. If you do this then it will also screw our economy. If you make it so only people that donate get rares then the economy will be run by donars and regular players won't be able to get ahead by grinding for their money. This makes people feel like the only way to be good is to donate which has happened in a couple servers before and it turns them off from the server so they will quit. Donars should get an incentive for donating but not such a huge advantage that regular players are just getting the crumbs of the wealth in the economy.

What you should be able to donate for:
Bandos armor
Staff of light
Amulet of fury
Royal Attire
Gilded armor
Dice
1 Custom Partyhat
Custom Items (donar cape, katana, et c.)
et c.

DO NOT ADD:
Regular Partyhats +
Scythes or holiday items
(make them spawn randomly around rs or have hns events. Note: only during their specific holidays)
Godswords
Nex Armor
Rare pvm armor or items
Dungeonerring items
et c.

6. Make minigames worth doing

Explanation: Whenever players do minigames together they usually make friends and it brings people together. More people are likely to quit a server they have no friends on than a server they have friends on. Also it would be a really fun way to make money and it would be kinda unique as most servers don't make minigames that important and they become dead content.

I will be adding more things whenever I can think of them. Kinda rushed for this thread atm because of family matters.

Thank you for reading Cheesy
If the server does, hopefully, come back.
This needs to be taken to drastic consideration.  These are all reasons(minus well, 4 and 6 tbh) why the server went to complete garbage.  Good job wrecked, I think this was needed to be said for long enough.
Report Spam   Logged

The spider's web of havoc;
Spinning into maverick.
Wrecked
Forum Moderator
Adamant Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 10:54:00 pm »

If the server does, hopefully, come back.
This needs to be taken to drastic consideration.  These are all reasons(minus well, 4 and 6 tbh) why the server went to complete garbage.  Good job wrecked, I think this was needed to be said for long enough.
The main reason the server lost all it's players was because of downtime. Also that's another thing.
No downtime.
48 hours max of downtime, the time the server was down for 3-4 weeks was when we lost our players and went from 35-45 players to 12-16 players online, and that was a few weeks after the server came back online. Truthfully though it was #3 and #5 that partially ruined the economy. It was mostly the fact that due to #1 we had staff members that didn't take their job seriously and just did it to spawn items then they would give it to their other accounts. That ruined the eco and regular players didn't realize that the 4B that they were spending on items were items that weren't supposed to be in the game and it was a complete mess. Hopefully these suggestions can help prevent that from happening.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

~Wrecked
CLAIRE
Sexy Admin and Ingame MAIN-OWNER
Bronze Member

Rep: +51/-2

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Third year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 10:05:34 pm »

Great ideas, if I don't get a response from Jon soon, I'm going to put up a similar 317 type server and code it as close to orig sol0range as i can, If anyone would like to be a developer/ assistant please contact me @ runeclaire6@hotmail.com OR PM me on the forums.

Side note if i make the new sever i would create IPS Forums, in my opinion they're the best and the best looking and easiest to customize and the best base coded.
Report Spam   Logged

Your Friendly Neighborhood Forums Admin
Wrecked
Forum Moderator
Adamant Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 11:58:42 pm »

Great ideas, if I don't get a response from Jon soon, I'm going to put up a similar 317 type server and code it as close to orig sol0range as i can, If anyone would like to be a developer/ assistant please contact me @ runeclaire6@hotmail.com OR PM me on the forums.

Side note if i make the new sever i would create IPS Forums, in my opinion they're the best and the best looking and easiest to customize and the best base coded.
Thanks for the feedback. But don't you have Jons number still or did he change it?
Report Spam   Logged

~Wrecked
CLAIRE
Sexy Admin and Ingame MAIN-OWNER
Bronze Member

Rep: +51/-2

View Profile
Apple User Mobile User Third year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 10:39:43 am »

yes, but it says message cant be delivered and calls say it's an inactive number..
Report Spam   Logged

Your Friendly Neighborhood Forums Admin
Wrecked
Forum Moderator
Adamant Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 05:02:00 pm »

yes, but it says message cant be delivered and calls say it's an inactive number..
Darn. Does he still talk with anyone like Time or someone you know who could give you his new (I'm assuming) number?
Report Spam   Logged

~Wrecked
Sol0Range
Sol0RangePk Server Owner
Administrator
Mithril Member

Server Owner-Coder-Hoster

View Profile WWW
Search Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 05:53:38 am »

get ahold of my on skype sol0range is my skype username i am currently 95% with having server up
Report Spam   Logged

Thanks For Playing Sol0RangePk,

Sol0Range
ღDaisyᘚ
♥Princess
Bronze Member

I'm so Good, It's Bad ;)

View Profile WWW
Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Level 3
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 01:37:30 am »

Sweet
Report Spam   Logged

Wrecked
Forum Moderator
Adamant Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2014, 09:23:03 am »

get ahold of my on skype sol0range is my skype username i am currently 95% with having server up

Thanks Sol0, I will add your skype username also. Btw, I'm getting a client.class error whenever I try to run it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 09:20:25 pm by Wrecked » Report Spam   Logged

~Wrecked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: