Sol0RangePk
March 28, 2024, 08:08:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sol0RangePk will be on line shortly at www.sol0rangepk.weebly.com come and join please

Home Help Search Gallery Links 742 Webclient Xat Chatbox Staff List Login Register  

Basically A miniature Bio and Look into the life of Lordlogic!

+-Recent Posts
[About Your Real Life] Introduce yourself! by Trophy May 27, 2015, 08:06:29 am
[News] Sol0rangePK 742 by Megan May 17, 2015, 02:38:06 pm
[Join My Clan!] PVM Clan by Megan May 17, 2015, 02:26:46 pm
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Basically A miniature Bio and Look into the life of Lordlogic!  (Read 822 times)
Lordlogic
Bronze Member

Rep: +0/-0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: June 24, 2012, 06:29:22 pm »

I am 20, very happily married to my beautiful wife Abbie, have a 6 week old son named Chris, I work for Microsoft as a Customer Support General Manager and OS Supervising Director, I am very happy where I work. I currently attend the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and am majoring in Computer Programming and minoring in Hardware Applications and Design. I live in a three-story just outside of Cambridge, inbetween work and school, I moonlight as a programmer and developer and graphics artist for the server Matrixftw which I created the build of a few months or years ago ( feels like months, it has taken off! ) I LOVE this server, connections with Jon date back several years, I also play our sister server, Nrs3, and am aiding Time aka Jahid aka Timebroken in graphics for the server, and hope to help code for both in the future, not much else to say unless you are a close friend of mine, then what has not been said can remain unsaid and keep my baggage off of everyone Tongue If you want to call it that, anyway, not much else to say, more as my story authors itself into exsistance. And now you have some insight into me! OHH And my name is Max Hunter, people just call me Max, I prefer it Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lordlogic
Bronze Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 02:51:07 pm »

I am 20, very happily married to my beautiful wife Abbie, have a 6 week old son named Chris, I work for Microsoft as a Customer Support General Manager and OS Supervising Director, I am very happy where I work. I currently attend the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and am majoring in Computer Programming and minoring in Hardware Applications and Design. I live in a three-story just outside of Cambridge, inbetween work and school, I moonlight as a programmer and developer and graphics artist for the server Matrixftw which I created the build of a few months or years ago ( feels like months, it has taken off! ) I LOVE this server, connections with Jon date back several years, I also play our sister server, Nrs3, and am aiding Time aka Jahid aka Timebroken in graphics for the server, and hope to help code for both in the future, not much else to say unless you are a close friend of mine, then what has not been said can remain unsaid and keep my baggage off of everyone Tongue If you want to call it that, anyway, not much else to say, more as my story authors itself into exsistance. And now you have some insight into me! OHH And my name is Max Hunter, people just call me Max, I prefer it Smiley
I am now 21 and my son is now about 14 weeks old, yeah I am keeping in touch with this magnificent server, hope it comes back, we'll see.
Report Spam   Logged
Lordlogic
Bronze Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 08:30:46 am »

I'm alive!
Report Spam   Logged
ღDaisyᘚ
♥Princess